Saturday 16 June 2012

film crush - the help

I adore a period film, especially when it's done a little over-the-top in the costume department (in a good way). Everybody has heard of this film by now, and if you haven't, then go and watch it now. Go on! It's got a little of everything, drama, love, death, it's funny and the clothes and sets are so, so gorgeous. 


Although it's not typical of the time, I freakin' LOVE Emma Stone's curls. And those cat eye glasses. yum. 




Celia Foote is definitely my favourite character, and it may be influenced by her amazing wardrobe... Which is made better by the fact that everything is in size tight. All the better to show curves off, my dear!


I really want the yellow playsuit with white piping, so cute. But look at that umbrella! Floral! And fringing! On a sun umbrella! How fashionably unnecessary can you get. 

1 comment: